Saturday, May 15, 2010

I think I may be becoming the lamest blogger around. This week has been just full of too much stuff. Brian has been at school almost constantly studying for exams. Which means that I have been the sole entertainment coordinator for our boy. This week we were also concerned about our little babe as we were told that there may have been a small cystic like area on the placenta. I, of course, was worried and anxious and could barely do anything productive. I don't think googling every possible scenario is productive or helpful for the record :). I had my ultrasound on Friday to check it all out and the tech told me she couldn't see any type of cyst on the placenta in the last ultrasounds or these. I think that the perinatologist was confused. Whatever it was, I'm thankful. Baby is beautiful and I think I may have already fallen in love with this little one growing inside me. The tech explained everything she was doing and every little part of the peanut. It was truly beautiful. God really does knit us together in a dark secret place. All his doing.

On another note, I've been contemplating this gorgeous dress. The problem is, I won't be able to wear till next summer. But I did try it on and I did LOVE it. It's just my type.


And for the one and only picture I have taken this week. A little sunshine in my day when this lovely arrives. It's the only catalogue I keep and I sure do get a lot of catalogues. I think someone signed me up for some secret catalogue list because they come far too much.

anthro



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything is OK with your little one. It's scary when they think they might see something and then you have to wait and wait to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danes, that is so how I felt with waiting for 6 weeks to hear about Kayla's head. It's maddening having to wait to hear health news about your baby. So glad it all worked out.
    Have a great visit with the 'rents. You must be glad to have reinforcements. ha ha!

    Ally xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...