Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Strawberry

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Every year we go strawberry picking. This year I think we may have picked the hottest day of the summer. Being pregnant and strawberry picking through mud was..... interesting. However, more than I enjoy picking, I enjoy eating them. I think I've said about 23 times today that it is a different fruit than the strawberries you get from the store. I LOVE them. I also love freezer jam because it is relatively easy and extremely delicious. I could eat it by the spoonful.

I've started to feel the baby move lately, which is fun. Just little flutters of loveliness. I can't wait to feel more.
My time here is up!
xx

5 comments:

  1. Ah, strawberry picking, remember those trips in the summer? They so do taste different than the store bought variety. Can't wait to take Kayla to pick some next summer. Half the strawberries don't even make it to the basket.
    See you and your mommy tummy soon.
    xox Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I love fresh-picked strawberries when they are still warm. Nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful pictures!
    I remember taking you and Jonathan and the O'C and picking them till you were all red and juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look forward to seeing you my friend:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...