Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally!

A new post! I have been a bit slack on blogging lately. But, Liam and I have been sick and I haven't taken that many pictures lately. Lots of pictures to make up for it :)


Liam loves to be swung upside down, here he is afterwards
I just like this one - I know the lighting is strange, but I like it. He was looking out the window for B to come.

There is a park nearby with a man made pond and lots of ducks.
Hi duck!








Thanks again for all the comments - I love that you check our blog just to see pictures of Liam and I love the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Grandma must be in bed! Ha ha:)Glad to see some pics...we were wondering when some new ones were coming! So cute Danes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love pictures of the backs of little ones as they are going about their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is scrumptious. He is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nana is not in bed....nana is in florida! finally got a chance to get on a computer and so here we are.
    I love the pictures. He is growing up so fast, can't wait to see him again.
    i love the one of him in B's arms with his little hand on his daddy's shoulder.
    So Robynn, you may have got here first this time.....just lucky.
    love
    Hope

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...