Monday, October 24, 2011

Thankful it's Monday!!

Well that was one of the longest weekends of my life. B was away Thursday to Sunday. And Wednesday Isla came down with some nasty virus. Thursday night at 2:00 am she woke vomiting and with a fever of 104.2. I couldn't keep the tylenol in her to lower her fever. It was so scary and I felt so alone. I sat on my couch holding what felt like the hottest baby ever and praying. Calling out to the Lord to be near and to heal this little babe. By Saturday she was close to normal again.




She was feeling so well in fact that she took her first steps!! :)




These punching things  which were bought for Liam's birthday party from 5 below have provided hours of entertainment. Even Isla knows how to punch!





He takes it down!

Well I'm off to enjoy the fact that my husband is back and life has resumed some sort of normalcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...