Friday, September 24, 2010

Inspired

Some lovely things I've found this week in my search for baby room inspiration. 



Found here


I just love that this one looks lived in, like the baby was rocked in the chair that morning, but still so pretty and eclectic.
Found here


I have one of Belle and Boo prints, which was given to me as a gift. I'd love to add another and maybe put them over the crib, but the baby would have to be a girl in order to do that. I'm beginning to understand why people find out the gender :) 
Found here 




Found here





And this beautiful image which is truly a piece of art.
Found here


And there you have a little inspiration for the weekend! Hope you enjoyed! 

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Dana. I especially like the Belle and Boo print. - Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the debate over finding out the gender...and there's never a guarantee until the little bubs is in the world. :)
    Have fun decorating and planning and dreaming. Not long to go now.

    Ally xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. you would like amanda's nursery for Madda. I almost thought the one photo WAS her nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look! My Ivy :) Thank you Dana, sweet girl! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...