Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I don't "yike" 2

It is too demanding and exhausting and persistent than anything I have ever done before. I am just exhausted by the end of the day. These days do cause me to pray more, which is a good thing. I find myself hanging onto promises where God says he is with me and for me and has not forgotten me. 

Despite how I have deceived you with these sweet pics, Liam is very particular about many things, he is ear piercingly loud and lets just say "determined" - nothing slips by him. "I do it all by myself" is a common phrase in our house. I now know why he was such a difficult baby, we probably weren't doing some thing the way he wanted it! But oh, do I love this little boy with such reckless abandon.

scores

"Draw near to God and he will draw near to you"
James 4:8

3 comments:

  1. Oh Liam...I wish I could still scream at the top of my lungs when I wanted something done my way! Danes, this will be fodder for Liam's future wedding and the beginning of the "remember when..." stories.
    xox Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute and grown up. I need to see him, hug him and let him scream.
    I love determined kids....they make great adults, you Dana are the perfect example!
    love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. and he has such a good mama! you're wonderful with him Dana!
    never hesitate to ship his energy over to our house. sam cried when we hung up the other afternoon, b/c liam wasn't coming over to play his new game!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...