Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Where's the Christmas Spirit?

So...maybe I am a terrible mom for putting this on here, but it was just so funny to me. Liam fell asleep in the car this morning with a graham cracker in his mouth. When we got home I ran in the house to grab my camera and take a picture because he looked so ridiculous! I came back, but he woke up as I was opening the door (light sleeper...) Then he began crying and the cracker was still in there, so I took a pic anyway.

It has been a busy week, so I don't really have too many pictures, but I will post something soon. Thanks again for checking in on us and wondering how we are doing.

1 comment:

  1. he is so cute.....sleeping with crackers in his mouth!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...