Wednesday, September 26, 2007

my little love...

So this is one of my favorite pics ever of him. It just captures his little serious look. His little lips and cheeks are so cute! They are asking to be kissed.
He's turning one next week. I feel very mixed about this - excited that he growing, changing and becoming the most fun little guy ever, but also sad that my baby is growing so fast, and I will never have a first baby again.
My sister in law took this photo in June, she is over the top generous with her pictures of Liam. Thanks again!! I know you won't let me repay you.

3 comments:

  1. soooo cute...can't wait to see him..love to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an expression!! He is such a little doll.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM! You Dear One Year old boy.
    Have fun with Grandma and Grandpa and whoever else is on board for your BIG DAY.
    Love and hugs,
    Marlene aka Mrs. Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, a true Liam pic. Contemplating life, just soaking it all in! Hope you have the happiest first bday ever Liam!
    Love Aunty Ally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...