Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Winner!

Thanks for the insightful comments on my post. Some of my favorites had to do with moms competing with each other and in turn losing unity. I'm sure that this is key to truly loving each other.  It was lovely to hear all your thoughts and to know we all face these similar struggles.

I'm not sure if I conveyed my thoughts the way I wanted to, but as my counselor husband reminded me, it's ok to be misunderstood". So enough about me, the winner is...

Lindsey!! A soon to be Mom. All the best as you navigate this journey of being a mom.
I will contact you through e-mail.

Well, that was fun! I'll be looking into doing more giveaways. Lots of ideas swirling in my head surrounding this blog. Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...