Sunday, January 30, 2011

Florida

I love this first photo of our little niece Bea. She's little and cute and louder than expected :). 
I'm missing the sun and warm, we have about a foot of snow here. 

Brian has had the month off school, it has been the best timing as I'm adjusting to a new little life in our home. He has to go back this week and I'm so sad about it. It's been fun hanging out together, we've played sequence with Liam about 473 times a day :) . It's made the darkest and coldest month of the year manageable and seem cozy.  







Thought this looked just what boys are like. Ready for battle. Liam told me he liked war the other day because "you fight". I swear boys and girls are just wired differently. Wrestling is a favorite pastime of Liam's.


B took Liam to a basketball game tonight, it's just me and my girl tonight! I think we'll get a girl movie and snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...