Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Blue" Photo Challenge



blue
I♥ this little mischievous face. :) How can he be 3 this week?! My brown eyed boy, I always thought I would have a blue eyed child. But I love those brown eyes, just like his daddy.

This is the first photo challenge I have ever entered. Found out about it through the lovely Sheye. Check out the weekly contest here is you like.
These photo challenges make me think more creatively and it pushes me beyond my normal shooting ideas. Love that!

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful little boy! i love the lights in his eyes. thanks for sharing.

    my blue shot is posted also. feel free to come and visit anytime :O).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. My little girl turned 4 earlier this month and I have no idea where the time went. That blanket/towel looks so soft and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love his sparkly brown eyes too....only one in the family with brown eyes! I just can't wait to hug him to death.
    you are getting to be an amazing photographer....if i was judging you would be the sure winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. robynn@robynnmunnings.comSeptember 30, 2009 at 9:41 PM

    ahhhhh..4 more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...