Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shadow

shadow

Liam is my little constant companion. He complains that he misses daddy and wants him all day, but when daddy is home, he decides that he hasn't had quite enough of me all day! Then he needs me to do whatever daddy is attempting to do. On another note, he has begun asking questions and of course is relentless with them. He attempts to ask them at all times. I heard him ask the other day, when referring to me, "which mommy??" He is such a bright little guy and I love hearing his little voice. I think he is quite pleased with himself that he found yet another way to get people to engage with him.

I, on the other hand, have discovered a new way to work out. At the YMCA here they have a room that has exercise equipment and lots of big play things for kids to do as well. Liam loves it and I finally get some exercise. I've been in a bit of picture taking funk and haven't broken out my camera as often as I would have liked. I will post some more soon.
Thanks for checking on us!
xo

3 comments:

  1. That is so great Danes! Working out will give you heaps more energy to keep up with all the "why" questions from Liam!
    What a fun age, inquiring, exploring, discovering, his little personality blooming. He's gonna be practical, funny, warm and maybe a bit sneaky when he gets older. ha ha
    xox Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to let him shadow me for a few days Dana. You can have some time off to go get a coffee, excercise on your own or just to go and have a shower without him talking to you. I can hardly wait till Saturday.
    See you soon and can't wait to hug the little guy!
    love
    Mom
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute:) like the angle and movement it adds:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...